Thursday, February 18, 2010

Think Again

:) Today is the 5th day of CNY already.

Time seriously flies O:

4th day, me my brother and daddy went to OU and watch All's Well Ends Well :D


Damn funny and nice.

A must watch nonsense show :b

5th day, my uncles and aunties came over.

That's all :D

I went to ss2 for breakfast this morning and I ate until I am so full -_-

Tambah one glass of milk Ox

I wonder if there will be pasar malam tonight? LOL.

I doubt so :3

Tomorrow, I am going to the temple :D

& maybe TC Mall to watch 72 Tenants of Prosperity (:

oh YAY :D

I want to go out, go out, go out ! ;)

GOSH.

I am so bored now ):

I don't know what to blog now and I feel so lifeless :X

I feel like helping my mum O:

Seriously I feel so bored )x

Anyway, I feel like sleeping now T.T

But I am so full o.o

Should I go to Jenjarom this Saturday? :b

I think I should LOL.

OhmGee I love cookies xD

The Astro is somehow boring nowadays :X

Haha :P

; ILOVEYOU:)

0 comments: