Tuesday, February 16, 2010

One and Two and

THREE ! :)

Today is the 3rd day of Chinese New Year :)

So overall, everything went well.

I didn't get to go online for almost 2 days due to the slow connection ):

Hmm let's see what I did this two days :)

1st day, went to Godmother's house.

2nd day, went to Uncle's house :)

3rd day, Daddy's friends came & went to Grandaunt's house :)

That's all xD

I went to McD just now because my brother wanted to "borrow" their Wi Fi.

I ate Filet O Fish :)

Nice but fattening luh )x

I am still so full O:

Going to OU tomorrow to watch 72 Tenants of Prosperity :D

I think it is going to be nice :)

I want to watch The Valentine's Day also )<

Poh Wei watched already, no fair :P

& I need to buy more tee shirts :9

No mahjong today so I shall go online until 1 am :D

Maybe only lar :P

I don't feel like sleeping anyway.

I was watching Couples Retreat and then ! POTONG -_-

Ugh I think it is my DVD player's problem -_-

What is so nice about Lady Gaga's bad romance? Ga ga here and there Ox

I feel so lifeless now ):

I want to upload pictures :D

But I am so lazy T.T

Maybe later I will upload them into the computer :)

; Catch me if I fall (;

0 comments: