Saturday, February 20, 2010

Hello Hello Hello :)

I went to the temple at Jenjarom this morning.

With my mum and my aunts :)

I shall upload the pictures later, lazy now :b

& Kevin is back from his hometown :D

Oh la la the temple is really nice and big :)

I have things for you both :D

Sorry lar , I don't remember horoscopes :X

Anyway, I feel so weird now O:

Had lunch just now, freaking full -_-

I am going to eat yee sang later :D

I like it but I don't really like to eat it Ox

What on earth am I crapping? ):

Ntv7 is now showing 72 House of Tenants, the old version LOL.

Weirdo LOL O:

Hmm.. I don't know what to blog larr ..

I am going to watch Valentine's Day tomorrow :D

Poh Wei says it is freaking nice :b

I want to watch so many movies O.O LOL.

; Lick my ass. :P

0 comments: