Wednesday, February 24, 2010

:) Hello readers.

Since school started, I don't really have the time to go online anymore ):

I am just so lazy to come online.


I went to TC Mall just now to watch Percy Jackson & The Lightning Thief :D

With my brother only. LOL.

Unexpectedly, it turned out to be a nice movie :b

I enjoyed it :D

I am taking supper everyday O:

How awesome right?

Kevin is crazy O:

I just want you to know that I do care.

I have nothing to blog about now :3

My blog is so dead ):

Tests coming up and I am so not prepared.

p/s I hate my Chemistry & Physics teachers )<

I feel so retarded now.

Flipping channels is fun :)

Screw myself );

I am eating waffles tomorrow :D

Yippee Ya Ya Yippee Yippee Ya :P

I heard that tomorrow is Pn Norlia's retirement O:

Eh heh.

I feel so moodless and bored now.

& I bought some tag thingy from Borders :)

It's nice to spend time at the bookstore :D

; ilovethewayyouare:)

0 comments: