Sunday, February 14, 2010

Awesomeness :)

YAY:D I have a new keyboard :)

Somehow, I feel weird O:

I think I need to get use to it (:

Just had my lunch LOL.

So freaking full now Oh Gosh.

I got up at 11am and had breakfast -_-

How not awesome :)

OMGee ! Ang pau , ang pau , ang pau ! :DDD

Haha. I am so money-faced :P

It is not against the law though (;

I need to get ready and go visit my Godmother :D

Cookies again O:

So fat lar ! )<

I am sure I will gain at least 2 kgs this week :P

Crap it LOL.

Anyway, I feel nice today xD

& I slept at 4.30 am yesterday ! :)

YAY:D

I think I am sleeping at 4am today also (:

I love mahjong :X

Don't get me addicted LOL.

Aih, I think I am having cough and a little flu ):

I love Anglia shandy :D

I shall blog again soon :P

:) ; Kiss Kiss Kiss Me On My Forehead .

0 comments: