Wednesday, February 10, 2010

GoodSuupp

Just random :)

After 6 days, I am blogging once again :)

How awesome rights?

I seriously can live without the computer :P

I want to watch Glee :D

I just had my dinner at Lorong Seratus Tahun O:

I am freaking full now & this sucks.

Stop telling me to eat.

-_-

Life's been good & bad.

I am in the mood for Chinese New Year & Valentine's :)

Somehow, I am excited but I don't have the urge to do things ):

School's been fun & boring.

I like Puan Harbans :D

She's so fun.

I hate my Physics and Chemistry teachers -_-

I am always so sleepy during school O:

I need awakening pills :D

Or I think I need a hug more :P

I feel like puking now.

What the shyt -_-

I love Astro :)

I hate myself O:

I love you :)

Should I or should I not go to school on Friday?

I think I should :)


; kissmehello;)

0 comments: