Saturday, February 13, 2010

abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz

Hello readers . :)

I am online again :D

How awesome, eyh? :P

I am feeling good now LOL & I don't know why also O:

I shall upload some pictures since my blog is so dead already T.T

Haha, tomorrow is already Chinese New Year & Valentine's. :D

I am so excited LOL.

Okay so let's see..

Everyday's been fine with work & work & work LOL.

I wonder how long I didn't exercise Ox

Yesterday, Poh Wei was having such an awesome day :D

& yesterday night was nice :)

OmG OmG OmG I need tee shirts )<

I am running out of shirts to wear O:

I guess everyone is already at their hometown LOL.

Except me because my hometown is KL :)

I don't know what to blog luuuuh )<

I have reunion dinner tonight :D

I don't like raw salmon O:

Randdooom :P

I wish I had a laptop :)

But on a second thought, I don't think I need one either.

Haha I am so crapping because I am so bored now ):

Actually I am not bored, just that I am lazy to do anything LOL!

Oh & I guess the electricity bill is going to shoot up xD

I shall on the tvee the whole day.

So many shows lar :D

Ang pauuuus here I come ! :D

My hair is a little retarded now ):

I want to decorate my house LOL :D

Okay I think I have nothing to blog now O: LOL.

0 comments: