Sunday, February 28, 2010

GOSH I feel so bored + lazy + annoyed.

Gaah. Screw everything ):

I want to upload the pictures but I am just too lazy O:

+ the feeling of being full is so annoying.

I know I have a problem but who cares, right?

I guess I am just going to crap this post.

Uhh I don't know what to blog about O:

Today, I got up at 11something.

I really do miss getting up late )<

i need to cry.

No I don't have to actually.

Anyway, I made jelly today :D

Going to bring them to school :)

I feel so retarded ):

& a little uneasy for God knows why O:

Today is the last day of Chinese New Year :)

I am going to count my ang paus later :b

just drank my medicine. UGH.

This sucks big time.

I am going to drink my milk soon :3

The tvee is so distracting, agree?

Especially after I get the Astro LOL.

I feel young yet old ):

What the hell? o.o

YOU suck because I suck too :D

I miss my primary times ):

Random speaking but true.

Should I upload the pictures?

So lazy lar. ):

Screw myself you bitch.

I am a bitch :)

0 comments: