Friday, February 19, 2010

I woke up at about 10 something today :)

We went to the temple :)

After that, me my brother and daddy went to TC Mall.


We finally managed to watch 72 Tenants of Prosperity :D

Such a nice movie :b

I rate 9/10 :)

Haha :D

I still got so many movies to watch ):

I want to watch Valentine's Day :)

I feel so lifeless and moodless now -_-

Retarded.

I think I am going to Mobil soon LOL.

Anyway, I got so annoyed this evening.

Thanks to food.

I don't understand why am I forced to eat even when I am still damn full -_-

How stupid.

Tell me what to blog, people O:

I guess my blog is dying ):

As in seriously.

I ate this set lunch at Santini today.

The grilled fish fillet is nice :D but salty -_-

Damn freaking full after that.

& I just had my dinner like half an hour ago.

I bet I have to take supper again T.T

I am eating supper everyday.

What the fish.

Have to go back to school next Monday Ox

So fast lluuuh !

; Baby baby baby, LICK me :)

0 comments: