Friday, October 30, 2009

Yesterday, my mood was really awesome. I hate that. Seriously.

I am sorry for yesterdayD:

Woke up at around 6am today. Got ready. Blah Blah Blah.
Reached school. Waited for everyone to come.
Kevin was later than usual.
Then we waited for Poh Wei but she didn't turn up.
So we thought that she overslept or something. Aha.
Went to the hall again.
Talked Talked Talked.
Kevin talked to me to make things clear. LOL(:
So okay, we talked talked & talked.
For almost 2hours O:
Thank God I didn't cry.

Sorry, I was a little sleepy that time. So uhmm yeaah? O:
But I understand and listen (:

Recess. Stayed in the hall with Phei Fern, Ken Yoong and Kevin.
; Phei Fern was addicted to the word NERD. O:
; Ken Yoong was tired.
; Kevin was talking to me.


After recess, we watched Confession Of A Shopaholic(:
YAY:D Managed to finish watching it after my privated dvd spoilt.
So yeah, it's a nice show(:

Went home:D & thanks for the lolipop.

Wanted to go The Atria but failed. Ate some pao thingy(:


& watched ;The Ugly Truth.

D.O.N.E.(:

Will be going to Kayu with my dad:D Then buy dvd(8

I smell chicken rice. How weird. Ox
I am so hungry now D: I don't like chicken rice though (:
I shall eat roti later. LOL.

I am jealous that my brother gets to go to AAR tomorrow. O:
FINE O:
I shall ... Enjoy myself at home! sounds wrong. LOL.

I think I am a little hyper now :3 YAY:D
I want to drink Milo Ice and Teh O' Ice Limau (:
I am lack of exercise though.
Wanted to today but the bed pulled me back. Thus, I slept for four hours.
I wonder if I can sleep tonight? Sure can:D

; You are dating a PIG:D & be proud of that :P

0 comments: