Thursday, October 15, 2009

Turn On The Music

:D Finally, I got to go out after PMR Heh :D
Phei Fern, Poh Wei, Rachel, Kevin, Danush, Ken Yoong and I went to OU today (:
Watched ; Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs. LOL. Nicce and farnee! :DD

But it's kind of not logic O:

The cinema was daamn cold. Extra cold today O; I wonder why D: LOL.
but i got warmth(:
Theeen, HAHA coke all over! :X LOL.

Walk here walk there then went home :P
Ate Carl's Junior *however you spell that* (: LOL. It's erm okayokay lar.

Followed Phei Fern home :D
Then walked home from her house and then only go kayu and pasar malam again LOL.
Walked walked walked. So tired. D: Could fall asleep anytime soon O:
Walk also sengeet xD Then we went to the park and taalk. (:
Then everyone bersurai & I'm home :DD

Will post up the pictures later; after I get all from them (;

I had an awesome day (: Thanks guys :D

& thanks darling; hopefully you're okaay(:

0 comments: