Saturday, October 24, 2009

Haha :D
I went out with my SKTM friends today ; Emily, Ching Xie, Yun Lynn, Lii Yung, Jessica, Hong Wei, Delon, Tiek Yi and Siew Meng (: at Sunway Pyramid.
I don't really go to Sunway therefore, I am very sesat there O:
Yun Lynn picked me up from my house. But I just bathed and wasn't really ready yet. Was rushing. :X
Then we were the first to reach. Damn sesat there & we were hungry too.
After a while, Tiek Yi came (: Looked for the cinema. and we have no idea where is it. LOL!
Eventually we found it xD
Theeen HONGWEI came O: thanks for playing o_o LOL. I don't mind lar but still! O:
Hong Wei, Delon and Siew Meng caame. Bought the tickets for Surrogate.
Went to Starbucks to pick Emily up. Haha!
Then went to A&W to have lunch (: I shared with Yun Lynn :D
After a while Ching Xie, Jessica and Lii Yung reached (:
Eat.Talked.Eat.Talked. Then went for the moviiie :D
I rate 6/10. :D
Its okay okay lar. Not to say VERY nice.
We sat at the second row from the screen. :3 Neck so tired LOL.
After movie, we didn't know where to go.
First, wanted to go archery then changed our mind wanted to go bowling then again changed our mind, we decided to go for archery LOL.
Yun Lynn and Jessica didn't want to play.
So 8 of us played luh. My hand arrrh damn pain! O:
Its okay okay (: I don't think I want to try again? Haha.
Then we pergi jalan jalan :D
Went to Popular. Yes I know PMR just finished a week ago O: We are nerds :D
Hong Wei bought Biology and Add Maths! -_- LOL. *salutes*
Went to Jusco and walk around. Siew Meng and his sushi xD HAHA.
Then we went home (:
I had a fun day anyway :D

hongwei.
emily & tiekyi.
chingxie.
yunlynn.

tiekyi.
jessica.
tiekyi & hongwei.
liiyung.

delon.
siewmeng.

emily.

; darling, i miss you !

0 comments: