Thursday, October 22, 2009

Loves ♥

I'm back from Genting! :D
The trip was awesum possum godzillium tantalium mum mum mum (:
I Love It :D

Okay so erm ..

1st Day :

First reached there then line up here and there.
Went to the outdoor theme park :D
We played the Flying Coaster first to warm up O: It's a bit too much to warm up LOL.
Played the bumper car (: Poh Wei drove it and I sat there :D LOL.
So funny when the car went round and round xD

After that, we went to the First World Cafe to have buffet meals.
The food is awesome not nice. Seriously. o_o
Makan already went jalan jalan to digest (:

Went back to the Outdoor Theme Park.
Sat the Skylab thingy. Some space stuffs O: So retarded.

Then we didn't know what to play 8O Tried the token throwing thing. Failed badly. D:
I wanted a dolphin! ;3
Sorry for wasting your 6ringgit :X
After that, we went for Sungai Rejang (: Quite fun though LOL!

Checked in (: The -swapping- key cards thingy is so annoying -_- LOL!
I slept with Poh Wei (:
Changed then returned to the outdoor theme park :D

Took the Cyclone :D Fuuun but also very potong at the end xDD
All of them took the Space Shot except Kevin, Iman and I ): LOL.
The weather was really damn cold O: and it was so misty.
but awesome (:

Then we wanted to go back to the lobby. Yeaaah LOL. xD
HEH. I l o v e that moment even it's a little potong. :P
I didn't expect that (:
Thanks :D & also to them :D

Then, we all went to Kenny Rogers for dinner.
I like their muffins (: Niccee!
When the bill came, it's like WOAH. awesome!

Me, Poh Wei and Kevin went jalan jalan first. Then we had ice cream (:
Walked walked walked. Went back to the room :b
Bathed and stuffs (: I was so scared to bathe alone :X Talked to Poh Wei :D

After that, we three went to Phei Fern and Jo Yee's room (:
They were playing Black Jack O: with jelly beans. HAHA.
At around 11 something, we went back to our room (:

Talked, eat and then we went down for awhile.
Went to Starbucks but didn't get anything O: LOL.
Danush called Kevin for the key card.
HAHAHA! Danush was so funny. He was shivering xD :X

Went down again because we promised Poh Yee to meet her at Starbucks. O:
Was so cold that time o.o Somemore she ordered ICE blended.
Then we went back upstairs and sleeeep :D

2nd Day :

Woke up at around 5something or 6am (:
Changed and stuffs then went down to the First World Cafe to have our breakfast.
The food arh WOOOOSH. -_-
I ate only cereal with milk LOL.

After that me, Poh Wei and Kevin went to Starbucks to get a drink and Poh Wei got a blueberry muffin (:
Went back to our room to rest and sleep. :D & packed our stuffs (:
Poh Wei kena splinter on her finger 8O So we went down to buy a nail clipper.
Kevin went to sleep LOL. Blah blah blah.
Then we were rushing like crazy because we scared we will be late.
Checked out I presume xD

Went to the Ripley's Believe It A Not. Erm okay okay lar (:
Waited so long for everyone to meet up o_o
Then we went to the Snow World :D
It was seriously soo superdupersuperbterlaluterlampau cold! LOL.
Okay I was just exagerating xD HAHA.

The tube thingy was cute. LOL. Luckily I didn't overturn?LOL.
Blaaah Blaaah Blaaah!
Went for lunch. At erm Starbucks again O:
Thanks darling (:

Walked around again LOL. Until it's time to meet up :D
Then we left Genting for KL (:

I Miss Genting (: a lot.

& I love the trip :D Aweeesome! (:

Poh Wei is awesome! :P HEH.

- Will upload the pictures soon :D


; Heh.I love hugging you:D & thanks for the moments:D

0 comments: