Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I'm Retarded (:

& I am proud of it :D

It is raining now O:
Poh Wei's wish came true. Good for her (:
But hopefully the rain will stop by 3.30pm so we can go to Kayu. LOL.

Today school was interesting in a way :D
Thanks to some Word Search game from Jo Yee's book (:
Jo Yee is so kind to let us play. Haha xD
Then we started to make our own Word Search :D
How awesome right? (:

First, I made one for Kevin. Took up a challenge which is no touching if he couldn't find the words in time O: he failed.
AHA! So sad D:
Then, Rachel made one for Phei Fern. Took up another challenge which is can't say ;KenYoong, I & You; if she couldn't find the words in time. She succeeded (:
After that, I asked them to make another one for me so I could break the limitations but I failed epicly. T_T
Phei Fern made until so haaaaard.
Since I failed it, me and Kevin so uhh heartbroken xD
But Phei Fern & Rachel are kind enough to give us a another chance (: We succeeded. Heh! :D
I Love You Both (:

I made another one for Rachel & Phei Fern made another one for Ken Yoong (:

We are awesome people :D

& Poh Wei is so good at Volleyball! O: ILY(:

When the rain subsides, we will be going to Kayu (:

; You're so cute:D

0 comments: