Saturday, October 31, 2009

(: Wanted to go Giant Hypermarket today but failed.

Went out at about 2something.
Then went to Caring for a while.
Uhm then .. Went to some Hong Kong restaurant to have lunch(:
After that, went to Maybank I think?
Then Speedmart99 *however is the name O:* & Tanjong :D

Didn't want to go Giant because I thought I will be going to the park Ox
But yeaahh.. Rain started to pour D:
NOW STOP ALREADY:D
I ain't sure if I am going later? O:

Where do we get Word Search book like Jo Yee's?
SBL. Tak de.
Sri Tanjong. Got but not the type I want.
Campap. Tak de.

-_-
How awesome.

Left with ; Popular, MPH & Borders? LOL.

Aha! (: Just some pictures :D

Durian Pancake(:

Mango Roll(:
Ice cream with fresh fruits(:
Water chestnut with some thingy(:
Red bean with beancurd(:

; Miss me? Just to let you know, I do (:

0 comments: