Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Merdeka!

HEH :D
I went to some secluded area *freaky at first* LOL to buy dvd O:

Bought 5 dvd for myself & I shall stuff myself with the dvd this whole week to kill boredom :D
I shall start tomorrow (: & kesian my eyes !

; The Orphan
; Ghosts Of Girlfriend's Past
; The Proposal
; On His Majesty's Secret Service
; He's Just Not That Into You

:D :D :D I'm excited somehow!

Hmm .. I have so many plans after-PMR but I don't know if I could fulfill all? LOL.

- Learn how to swim.
- Learn tennis.
- Go out out and OUT.
- Bake at Rachel's house & movie all day.
- Outing with ex schoolmates.
- Pierce my ear.
- Do whatever I need to on myself.
- The Buddhist's Camp.
- Sleep sepuas-puasnya :D

HOLIDAYS (: ; Genting! & Shopping here I comme :D

-i'm looking foward to my huuug:D

0 comments: