Tuesday, October 20, 2009

That's What You Get

I Like That Song (:

Yesterday, the surprise dinner party for Li Yen turn out well :D
Hopefully she enjoyed it (: HAHA. YAY:D
Rachel should chill. Our hot nerd. (: You did an awesome job :P
Rachel, Shaina, Michelle, Nicholas, David, Christian, Wei Xian, Phei Fern, Kevin, Danush, Andrea, Ken Yoong, Declan & I went to the dinner :D
Pictures will be uploaded soon ;3

I was so tired yesterday when I came home yet I slept at 2am due to some reasons O:
Got up at 6.15am today (: Was rushing though :X
School was awesomely retarded & boring o_o
I brought the SPBT books today O: There's FOURTEEN books anyway.
& end up bringing them back home -_- so potong!
I'm sorry Poh Wei O:

Kevin! Thanks for carrying the books (:

Then we went to the hall. Line up here and there. Hear taklimat for Genting:D
Went to the hall & they asked us to play some board games. So no (:
Talked talked talked (:
RECESS :D
Heh.Thanks for the jelly:P
Went back to the hall. Watched Babylon AD *however you spell that*. How boring O:
Was damn sleepy also ):
Then they screened some Disney's films o_o
How retarded and there's this ant ant show thingy LOL! I forgot the name of the movie, so yeah.
LOL! (:

Then goo hoome (: YAY:D
Went to eat and came home.
;That's all for now ! ;D

Tomorrow, it's finally the Genting trip (: & i haven't get ready a single thing.
I am so lazy D:
I feel like sleeping now O: I should taaahaan! :3

-Glad that you like love it :P & do not compare (:

0 comments: