Saturday, October 31, 2009

omgee !
this is friggin' boring -_-
I found out that being online too long is baad D:
Not bad actually, it's boring to be exact -_-
How retarded.
O: Why couldn't I skip a line when I want to? wtko_o
LOL.
I think this post is going to be loong.
But it will only be filled with craps.
argh !
now, everyone is at AAR concert.
I am so jealouus D:
seriously.
I feel so tired now.
I have no idea why also.
I am such a fool (: & I enjoy being one.
I feel like sleeping now.
and my back or my shoulders are aching for whatsoever reasons?
gosh !
I need to do something O:
I feel so lifeless now without your uhm spamming?
o_o
be happy(:
I am going to off soon(:
& maybe I will go buy dvds later?O:
I might only.
I think my dad hates me Dx
aha !
I feel damn full now after eating a tuna puff.
What's my problem? O:
I have no idea why but cold stuffs make me feel so undigested?
I are retarded (:
I feel like eating chocolate now O:
& I have so many snacks.
-_- why did I even buy it?
Anyone wants some snacks?(:
I shall give some to my friends:D
aha !
Hopefully, tomorrow we will be able to go OU (:
I waant to go out O: desperately.
I think I am scared of your mum O:
What's my problem? o_o
Shoot me:D
I seriously have a problem.
I feel like eating muffins now(:
Kenny Roger's muffin:D
I shall buy donuts if I go OU.
I shall stop eating too (:
not true.
I bought The Quarantine yesterday Ox
Let's watch Let's watch (:
aha ! I feel like eating ice cream potong O:
& I feel like taking up a job but he doesn't let.
So I wouldn't(:
I think I am running out of money.
Even when I am actually not?
Retard I am (:
BYES PEOPLE :D
this post is just to kill boredom.
& it doesn't make sense at all (:
; come & give me a kiss:P

0 comments: