Saturday, April 3, 2010

One Two Three and Four:)

Oh hello!

I can finally come online in peace-_-

My little cousins were bothering me since this afternoon O:

Lucky thing, I am free now:)

Had lunch just now.

I ate like damn bloody much-_-

& going for dinner soon somemore.

So retarded lar Ox

I feel like a retard after eating so many egg tarts-_-

I think I gained another kilo:3

I know I should be happy and of course I am:)

But I will just gain back the weight like last year and tadaa:D

My granduncle from Hong Kong is here with all my father's side relatives:)

I feel lost in a way though-_-

Gaaah.

Going out for dinner soon.

Have to take supper again later-_-

Screw you YinLing.

Anyway, I feel so lifeless now because I am blogging nonsense:2

Got to go :D

; I love you baby! <3

0 comments: