Friday, April 16, 2010

La la la Fa fa fa Da da da.

Okay, that's epic.

Anyway, school was alright.

Many conflicts here and there. Aih.

I like English periods:)

It's mostly fun & teacher was so cute today because she couldn't talkO:

I sleep in school everyday.

I find it awesome :P

And I went to Tropicana with Kevin on Wednesday;)

I love that day so much:D

Thank God:)

Oh and I gained another 2 kgO:

I am 35kg now, such great improvement.

But seriously, my tummy is so big already-_-

I want to get rid off it):

Can swimming with float makes us grow?

:P If can, I will do that every week.

I feel like an epic loner at times.

Like seriously, especially when you have no friends to talk to.

Haih.

Life's been tough and easy.

What can we say? Haha.

Anyway, I am so lazy to do anything:x

; thanks:)

0 comments: