Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Feel like a year since I last went online:3

Weighed myself yesterday and guess what!

I am 38kgs now-_-

Even heavier than last year before I was aneroxic.

Shit lar, I feel so guilty eating so much.

Damn full now & I hate having tummy.

If it's small, I don't mind but it's big-_-

I want to get rid of it but tak tau macam mana.

Shit Shit Shit Ox

Actually, I am very thankful:)

Still have so many things to do but so lazy lar:2

Just finished bm karangan:D

I want to go shoppingO:

My mood came back:P

School's been boring. As usual haha.

I slept about 4 times today:P

How awesome:)

Omgee! Mid term exams are coming!

GOSH. I have no doubt that I am failing this term.

:x screw it lar.

Thanks to my condition, I don't think I can concentrate that well anymore:O

I still don't know what's my ambition lar.

I might want to be a dietician:D

But I suck in science subjects):

Boring boring boring.

I am in need of a Chemistry tuition. BADLY.

; hello cute cute ! :)

0 comments: