Sunday, April 4, 2010

La la la :3

Good news ; I gained another kilo O:

I can see some flesh on me:)

So isn't it good?:P

Come to think about it, I really have to be thankful to those who helped me:)

Thank You :D

I shall eat supper again later-_-

Blah blah blah.

Today, woke up early and got ready for Cheng Beng.

My first time there, prayed and stuff:)

Came home, went to the park, something happened.

I hope everything is fine by now:)

I feel so lifeless lar :3

I need to do something but I am so lazy to do anything:x

I really need to exercise:6

Ahahahahahahahaha-_-

Anyway, I must say Thank You people :D

& Thank God:)

I feel grateful lar :P

Oh and another 2hours something to someone's birthday! :D

I find worms cute. NOT.

Random:)

; i wish you were here right by my side.

0 comments: