Sunday, April 18, 2010

Life is fair and unfair.

Dontcha agree?

I seriously feel like a big fat loser-_-

Guess what, I went to see the doctor and I put on another kg yesterday.

You know how annoying it is to actually grow.

Yes, for me maybe.

I feel damn damn fat now.

I just can't accept the fact but I guess it takes time.

I can't stand the fact that I am having a tummy now.

I can't stand the fact that my clothes are becoming smaller.

It's just so annoying.

I don't know how to describe how I feel but ..

I just feel weird. Really weird.

Yesterday night before bed, I was thinking so much.

I have been through so many things actually.

Not to say MANY lar but yeah.. been through stuff.

I felt like crying each time I think back, even now.

No reason for a person to be emo but there's always a reason to be happy:)

Sometimes, I just feel like an epic loser in this big world.

I feel bad, I feel lost and I feel annoyed.

& I still have so many things to do.

Many cards to do.

Many homework which I don't know how to do.

I need a break.

I should stop eating so much-_-

I feel really annoyed each time I am full.

So retardedO:

I didn't exercise for almost a month?!-_-

I want to pick up badminton:)

I shall ask PohYee then.

Then, I can play with my daddy:D

; you want somemore?:P

0 comments: