Sunday, April 11, 2010

Hello:) Come to think back about my life, there are so many ups and downs O: Just feel like blogging it down here:) Aha since I am so free now and I have nothing to do:3

So let's rewind back time:D

1- 5 years old : Cry, eat, shit and learn what normal toddlers do:)

5- 7 years old : Kindergarten was somehow FUN:D It's at Peter & Jane :) I can still recognise my teacher's faces but I can't remember their names:x Aha. I miss playing the 3 playgrounds there, splashing water with my friends, getting a so-called boyfriend there:P & the food there :D

7- 12 years old : Standard one to standard 5 was just so and so LOL. But standard 6 is like the best year for me:) I don't know why but either way, I miss it so much. I miss the times where we actually ponteng ed class and laugh together and everything :) There's no conflict around, gang around and everyone is just so innocent to each other O: & also the trip to Singapore is fun:D I miss those times )x

12- 15+ : Aha! :D Secondary school is okay okay lar. Not to say a very very nice process but I like it and no regrets :D Form 1 was like I am so noob in making friends but made some true friends though aha. Then form 2 many things happened and eventually something ended:x Form 3 was fun eventhough there's PMR LOL. Genting trip was definately one of the best trips :D & a relationship started and the other ended :x & now form 4, I am so stressed up O: I couldn't cope up with my studies ): Been through aneroxic and it is no fun. I don't want to talk about it. So, yesterday was seriously a hell O: I wonder if I didn't say no then, what will happen :x

Future : To be revealed :)


Haha, see I am just crapping in this post because I am bored and I have nothing to do lar. Suppose to go to the park but I didn't. Ox

I want to watch somemore movies lar ): It's like you watch once and get addicted to it O: LOL.
I feel artificial Aha :3 I feel like going on a roller coaster and shout my lungs out :6
I am just bored, bored, bored and bloody full -_-

My aunty brought some yam cake here but I tell you, not to be mean but honestly it tastes bad Ox
Now I seriously feel like vomiting because I am too full P;

I have been munching on biscuits ALL TYPES of biscuits day and night, day and night.
& guess what! I gained 1kg in only TWO days -_-
How bullshit can that be O;

Gosh, when I get back to my weight, I should really cut down on eating non stop :c
Seriously-_-
& I need to exercise bad bad badly! x(

Anyway, I just want to wish Alexandria Lorraine Anthony ; a safe journey to Canada & have a great time there! :D Loves:)

0 comments: