Friday, January 29, 2010

You Suck Big Time

justlikeme.

OH MY GOD.
I am finally online after superduperhyperretardedlyultimately LONG !

Thanks so much to my computer, I couldn't even go online -_-
Anyhow, I am using my brother's computer now :D
So kind of him :b

Hmm.. I realised I can actually survive without going online for 2 weeks :D
SO PRO :D
I feel so bangga :P

Haha. School had been fine but nothing much happened also.
Not to say boring, not to say fun LOL.

I am such a loner ):

Everyday school only got homework, homework, homework O:
Sure got no extra time to do other things ):
Come back from school then tuition . LOL.

How stressful life can be O:
Life can be simple too :)

I really hope I can go out tomorrow :D
Actually I can already, just waiting for both of you.
>)

I didn't get to go V Station. Haha.
Somehow I don't have that feeling to :X

Anyway, I wonder why King's Confectionery always have sales? -_-
So much to sell meh now LOL.
The vanilla swiss roll there is awesome :D

Had lunch just now and I am so full O:
Very filling to be exact.
Oh ! & I need to take ice cream everyday -_-

How annoying right?
Yes it is.

I don't know what to blog about lar. ;3
I shall ask my daddy to bring the computer for repair tomorrow O:
& I will be getting Astro :D

Oh La La ! Like finally LOL.

:) I feel fine now, not happy, not sad :)

I am so weird. WEIRDO :D

; I miss those times.

0 comments: