Thursday, January 14, 2010

OH MY GOD .

I am online and most of all ; I am blogging ! :D

Haha I am so happy :)

I didn't get to go online for like a few days already & didn't get to blog for about a week already ):

I miss my blog so much :P

Anyway, these few days are just about school, homeworks, tuitions, studies.

I guess there is nothing much to blog about? LOL.

SO HAPPY I can blog again ! xD

Thank God :D

& thanks to my brother ;P

I need to find 4 articles that have something to do with children -_-

I don't have any malay newspapers.

I think I can die now.

School is so stressful? No :D

I am currently sitting with Li Yen :)

& unfortunately I couldn't move to 4 Cempaka.

I also found out that my mum is actually so nice :D

I love my parents :)

I feel so filial ish LOL.

I will blog again if I got the time:)

Tata ! (:

0 comments: