Saturday, January 2, 2010

I Love It :)

Today, I got up at 7am for some reasons-_-
Got ready & stuff, everything done.
I find some facts ridiculous? O:

Had breakfast at Old Town Kopitiam:)
The kaya toast there is the best;P
I love it, seriously.

Came home. Bejeweled is addictive-_-
Got ready & waited for Kevin to come to fetch me.
We went to Tropicana:)

I am so surprised that my parents actually allows me to:X
THANKYOU:D
so much.

Reached there. I was so sleepy-_-
Changed everything, went to the pool.

I realised how useless I am :D
I am scared of the poolO:
To be exact, the water-_-

YES, I am scared of waterO:

Kevin tried teaching me.
I refused to listen:X
I am so sorry ):

I hope you wouldn't get fed up on teaching me ):

Later on, we had lunch & the sky was pouring.
Everyone was still in the pool LOL.
After that, I was so lazy to continue to learn:X

I got dragged Dx
EVIL ish )<

Teached. Learnt a little.
DONE:D

I phailed epicly HA HA HA.
But Kevin is such a good teacher;D

Just that, I am dumb-_-

Went to bathe. Hair ruined.
Followed Kevin to the bowling alley there.
His whole family was thereO:

Pai seh leh :X
Then, his mum gave me some fried rice.
LOL! I had to eat so yeah.

& then they fetched me back:D

Overall, I had an awesome day :)
But so sad that Poh Wei couldn't make it T.T
Next week;D


; Thanks baby for the great day;)
I love hugging & pecking you;)
ILY;D

0 comments: