Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Third Day Of School

Today is officially the third day of school :)
Oh well.
Nothing much happened also.

I woke up a few times thanks to my alarm but I kept pressing snooze-_-
Damn the buttonO:

I only got up when my mum came in to my room.
Got ready & stuff.
I was rushing as usual-_-

Reached school, bell rang, went back to class.
First 2 periods was PJK.
So we stayed in class & 4D's girls came to our class;D

It was freakishly boringO:
I was nerding>)

Then, it was English.
Pn Harbans is fun :D
I like her LOL!

I wonder why are all the teachers asking us to get files?O:
I just bought one and I need to buy another 3-_-
GOSH.

It is so annoying to decide wether to write my class name on the exercise books a not.
I am so depressed.
& I am of course,

SCARED.

Continue ..
After recess, we all went to the hall and did some inventori diri thing?O:
We do this every year.
What's the point? :3

Then there was this taklimat about discipline by some unknown lady?O:
She's talking to herself & she's like from PAS protesting or something?-_-

How cute right?;)

Stayed back after school with Poh Wei & Kevin to do our add maths.
SEE.
We're nerding;D

Kevin needs to learn to sit stillO:
Came home & I am so sleepy now. LOL.
I still need to finish my add maths. UGH.


; peckmee!(:

0 comments: