Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Schooling :)

Hello readers ! :D
It is like so long since I last blogged.

Anyway, school is fine :)
I am currently in 4 Bunga Raya but I appealed to transfer to 4 Cempaka :D
I am not sure if they will approve it :X
I really do hope they will approve me. Fingers crossed :)

I guess I have to wait for the answer until Monday? O:
GOSH I am scared.

4 Bunga Raya is okay :)
I am sitting with Siew Meng now.
I want to go to 4 Cempaka for some reasons :D

; My close friends & the teachers in 4C are good :)

First day of school, nothing much happened lar.
Second day of school, better LOL! :P

Tomorrow they will be having PMD in the hall after recess. YAY:D

I feel tired now ): & sleepy also.
I have 4 tuitions in one week. O:
Only left with Wednesday, Saturday & Sunday:)

Gaaaah !
I am going to blog some other time I guess.
I have nothing much to blog about also.


; Hello Sayang ;)

0 comments: