Sunday, January 17, 2010

I just realised how dead my blog actually is.

How disappointing, eyh?

I just finished finding my english plural irregular nouns :)

& now here I am blogging.

My computer is officially down and is going for a repair O:

Luckily, my brother let me use his' while he's currently out.

How nice of him O:

I finished my add maths too thanks to my brother :D

I owe him one LOL.

It is just so cute to see Poh Wei addicted to Cocopie :)

I am going to eat Subway later for dinner. EHE.

Aiyoh, so fat O:

Hmm nothing much happened today also.

Actually wanted to go out with Poh Wei & Kevin but potong lar Ox

I followed my aunties to OU just now.

I wanted to get the bag but somehow I told myself No. -_-

Will get it soon. >)

My aunt bought so many things LOL.

She buy things like don't need to care about the price like that O:

Future, when I work, I shall be like that also :P

La La La `

I am so bored lar.

I lazy to go on on MSN LOL.

; i need a time out :)

0 comments: