Friday, January 1, 2010

It Is A Brand New Year

Yeap, today is officially the brand new year for all of us :D
I find it fascinating :D

I love the fact that I am approaching 2010 but hate the fact that 2009 is gone D:
I somehow, really miss 2009.
A year filled with memories:)
Thanks everyone:D

Yesterday night, I went for a countdown at OU with my daddy, brother, Poh Wei & Kevin :)
I went offline, bathed, Kevin came, prayed, went pasar malam for a while, came back, went to OU :D

When we reached OU then I spilted from my daddy & brother and I followed Kevin.
We went to jalan a while. Went Watson, bought some oil & Frozz.
Saw Poh Wei & her family when we were coming down from the escalator xD
How cute:P

Then Poh Wei had to follow her family for dinner first only she can join us.
So yeah.
Me & Kevin went to The Gardens first.

We waited, waited, waited.
& we were somehow starving:O

Kevin repeated like 10 times ;

DON'T LOOK BORED.
Okay, I get the message:)

Then, we couldn't bare our starving ness so we ordered first.
Kevin ordered lamb:O which I don't eat.
& I ordered iced honey lemon :D
Orange juice there is so normal-_-

Kevin ate and he ordered ANOTHER Gardens sandwich o_o
Finally, Poh Wei came & then we decided to order garlic toast.

NICE:)

We were somehow rushing and stuff.
Went to the toilet, came out, went to the concert outside.
I thought the passes are limited but they have PLENTY of them-_-
So we each got one :D

Got free coke also but we didn't take lar.
Wanted Baskin Robins because got discount but at the end also no LOL.
Watched the concert, sway here and there, put up our hands except Kevin:X, woo ed.

Yes, I enjoyed the concert :D
Just that we should go for an english countdown next time because I kesian KevinD:
HAHAHAH.

The fireworks part was the best of the best:D
Then when OU was counting down, Curve already started their fireworks LOL!

It is like so potong wei-_-
& then OU also got fireworks display :D
So awesome ! :P

The whole place ended up like a war zone O:
HAHA.

Overall, the countdown was awesome! :D

I think people come to this OU countdown is just for Beyond LOL.
The only well known band in the whole concert :X
Should go to the countdown where they invite Nicholas Teo :D

Thanks Daddy, Brother, Kevin & Poh Wei for the awesome night ! :)

Just some pictures ;













Sorry for making my daddy & brother wait:X
Thanks daddy ! :D

0 comments: