Saturday, January 2, 2010

It is the second day of 2010 already.
Time passes so quick eyh?
New Year already over O:

Hmm let's see what I did on New Year.
Got up because I had calf cramp?-_-
HAHA.

Had milk & Jacob's for breakfast.
Then, got ready and went to the temple:)
Prayed everything:D

I suggested eating pizza at Pizza Hut :D
I belanja ed partially :P
aha it's snowing ! O:

We ate the crispy cheese pizza!
WOAH damn delicious :D
I love it :)

& I ate until I was so damn freaking full LOL.
I am not going to eat pizza until God knows when ! :P

Came home, went online & went to the park with my brother and my daddy.
Jogged and walked for 3 rounds only-_-
Went to Campap, bought stuff.

Came home, dinner ; egg AGAIN.
Can I just kill myself? D:
I am starting to hate egg in any sense.

Eating egg at night is bad? O:
Since when was that? Haha!

Did nothing. Came online. :)


; Sometimes I really wonder if I am good enough for you.

0 comments: