Thursday, September 10, 2009

Speak Up

Hi People (:
Hello Poh Wei (:
Hello Phei Fern (:
Hello Kevin (:
Hello Roze Nn (:
Hello Yun Lynn (:
Hello Rachel (:
Hello Ken Yoong (:
Hello Hong Wei (:
Hello Hello Hello ! :D

Yes I know Im bored. VERY.
Except that Im talking to somebody (:

Did the last paper for trials today (: SENI.
I did Doraemon :O
Everyone open my draft seni thingy then *whattheheck?!* LOL.
Whats wrong with Doraemon? ):
I LIKE. :D
And Telletubbies too (;

Im so full now :O LOL.
I want to eat cakes (: and icecream (:
La Manilla is nice :D LOL.

During the chinese paper 1 , we went to 3 Dahlia (:
Erm erm erm .. Talked to somebody (:
Phei Fern is so kind :D LOL.
Danush is weird :O
Yun Lynn is so hardworking (:
Kevin is so depressed?! LOL :X

I Love Spending Every Moment With You (:

Whats their problem? o_o
No idea :D
Crap It (;

I need to go for jogging soon :D
And get rid of my fats :D

I can't wait for tomorrow (:

Xubble ; Yubble ; Zubble (;

Thanksforthemoments:D

Speak up, your silence is killing me
I've had enough, baby speak up
Are you lovin' or hatin' me?
Cuz I can never tell
I'll be the first to admit it
Been silent for a minute
Thinking like damn is he feeling me
We fell in love took a second
But now I'm always checking
Cuz I never hear you say what you really think
- Speak Up ; Kristina Debarge -

0 comments: