Friday, September 18, 2009

I Don't Even Know Your Name

Random title (:

Got up at 8.oo am. Supposed to actually. But failed though LOL.
It was around 10.30am when I officially woke up LOL.

Currently listening to Move Along - AAR.
I need to download more songs (:
Now listening to Party In The USA - Miley Cyrus :D

HEH :D
I finally got to talk to Phei Fern (: Not that suspensed anymore :D
Don't worry dear (:
Make it clear :D

I can't wait for tomorrow (:
HAHA. I have problem choosing what to wear :O
So I need to shop for more clothes :X
HEH (:

I can get a dress :D YAY.

I am so scared for PMR now ):
I need to study the hell outta here :O
Yet Im still playing, onlining, messaging, talking, movie-ing, and craps.
I am so screwed.

I was feeling depressed just now for no freaking reasons :X
But I'm totally fine :D
Somebody is Awesome (:

LOL. I feel like eating again although I just did an hour ago :O
Off to the bathroom (:

Toodles :D

huggme(:
i'llgetabettergumforbothofus:P

0 comments: