Saturday, September 12, 2009

Love Drunk :D

Hellow Bellow Jellow Tellow :D

abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz :D

I know I am too free (:
Darn free to be exact.
I should be studying and not wasting time on the net.
Somehow something just dragged me to the comp. -_-

I woke up at around 11 today O:
Then some revision. I better get started on my science tomorrow :D
I shall go and do my maths now (:

Went to the park with Poh Wei and Kevin ;)
Then we saw Poh Yee and her family and her Brownie :O FREAKY.
LOL. I didn't know that dogs sweat through their tongues Ox
Heh! awesome fact :D

Played volleyball. I suck at it. Seriously. I think even a year old baby plays better than me.
A-W-E-S-O-M-E.
-___-

I had fun with them today though :D
HAHA.
(: Thanks.

Poh Wei is mean but farnee and that's so awesome (:
Kevin is so gay with the flowers :X LOL.

I Love Them :D

7708801314520 (: Haha. I like it. From Zenn (:

Zenn, we love you :D

thanksforthetimes(:

0 comments: