Thursday, September 10, 2009

I'm Coming Home

HAHA. Random (:
After the trials, I feel so lazy already T_T
I should really really keep the comp out of my sight (:
But it wouldn't work in any way :O
So be it (:
I think I will be getting a B for my maths -_-
Maybe science also.
Can I Die? ):
Geografi also B o_o
I Hate Myself So Much.
I'm in need of shorts desperately.
Went hunting for a pair but mission phailed Ox
And I wonder why (;
I Like Fishballs :D
Don't you? (:
I know Poh Wei likes fishball too. VERYMUCH. :D
I need a massage (:
I want to go for spa (:
Chocolate Spa! (:
I wish.
I'm in need of a hug :D
I feel like eating so much suddenly O:
I want to eat Pao (:
I want to eat the red-red thingy (:
I want to eat the shaped-mooncake (:
I need to stop thinking for a while.
:D
I think Im high now (:
I.Miss.You.So.Much.

0 comments: