Wednesday, September 9, 2009

A couple of years
And I'm gonna know your name
It's like I waited for ya forever
And I know this might sound insane
But it wont be long'
Til we're gonna take this up
I'm talking about our future love
- Future Love ; Kristina Debarge -
(: Didn't blog yesterday O:
Was busy studying for Geografi. o_o
And I can't really do my Geo paper );
I know I suck O:
HI People (:
I just want to say I hate my grandma ALOT (:
Trials are over :D
Not officially though Ox
Left with Seni drawing only (:
YAY :D
After studying, you do feel smarter :D
And that's just temporarily until you forget everything O:
That happens to me ):
I.HATE.MY.GRANDMA.
She has a problem -_-
Malay and English paper 1 was fine (:
No. Not really fine though. ):
LOL.
I'm in need of your hug desperately :O
I need to scream.
I need to chill.
I need to squeeze something.
I need to take a nap (:
I'm taking a break today :D
I shall nap for 3hours (:
Or more :D
I need to exercise too.
(:
Are you a love freak? (:
lockmetoyou(:

0 comments: