Tuesday, June 30, 2009

A-W-E-S-O-M-E(:
okay school's alright:D
not very fun not very bored(x
first two periods was cleaning up the class :O
LOL. my class is so hooligan-ish?*however you spell that* LOL.
the guys actually ENJOYED cleaning the class. :S
especially Jeshan LOL.
then was PJK and teacher didnt come AGAIN 0.o
stupid luh! make me bring my clothes for no freaking reason D:
GOSH! 0.0
it was a free period then(:
talked to Pheifern and Rachel:D
YAY(:
then was recesss!
as usual blahblahblah LOL.
next time belanja me and pohwei drink (;
if you want LOL
i was erm finding for kenyoong and kenyoong was finding for me?
LOL. awesomeDx
HAHAHHA. :p
then the teachers had jamuan and ACTUALLY our recess was suppose to be longer :O
noone actually told us until the whole thing was over 0.0
WTK WTP luh! LOL.
went back to class. saw kenyoong! :O
LOL.
then we talked LOL.(:
blah.blah.blah. ;P
mr tey came in but didnt teach(:
he's so kind to let us out for any reason? LOL.
me and pheifern wanted to go to the toilet and he just nod. LOL.
me and pheifern was like
"i mau pergi mati?"
"BOLEH!"
LOL!
so cute (;
after that was sej 0.o
LOL. *nightmares*
then was english(:
thank God teacher didnt scold for loosing my book(:
YAY!awesome:D
i want to talk to kenyoong:O
LOL.
im eating my bread with erm organik stuffs in it? LOL. :P
BOOO! >:D

0 comments: