Sunday, June 28, 2009

please lar. enough is enough okay?! dont push it too hard!
please dont treat me as your toy.or even a thing. im not a toy or even a thing! im a human! i have feelings also.
why are you controlling me as if you pay me or something!
you never care for my feelings and you dont know how i feel all these while.
yes i know i should respect you but can you also at least respect my privacy a little?i just asked for a little. can you?
you want to scold me, scold lar. you want to hit me, hit lar. im already used to it. i dont feel anything anymore. but please why must you find my friends?!
im just so fucked up lar!
whats your problem? i cant even talk to my own friends? i cant even do this do that! so what do you want lar?!
im already 15 lar. please. why.why.why. ?! give me some freedom lar!
im also a human like you and i need freedom also! stop kacau-ing my life lar.
i just cant take it anymore!
since you like to destroy my life, why not just kill me and you would be happier!
leave me alone PLEASE!

0 comments: