Sunday, August 1, 2010

31st July 2010

Yesterday was a meaningful day:)

In the morning, my class 4BR had soccer match due to Soccerthon:)

We made it to the semi-finals, which we didn't expect at all.

We were very happy:D Eventhough, I played & sub & played & sub.

Eventhough we didn't win it for some reasons but we already did our best :D

After that, me and my daddy went to Taman Megah's Pet Family to buy my first pet, hamster:)

As you all know, I named it Cookie:D

Thanks so much daddy!

Now, my mother likes my hamster too because it's so cute :p

After that, went to Aiman's birthday party at One World Hotel.

We had buffet O:

It was damnamazingly awesome :DDD

The food was good (Y)

Especially chocolate fondue:p

THANKS AIMAN:D

Then, we went to watch Inception.

Unfortunately, I was already so tired.

Plus, all the talking boring scenes, I fell asleep so many times :/

At the end, I tak faham the story only knew it's about dreams LOL.

My friends explained to me at the end so yeah :x

Came home, dead tired );

Slept:D

0 comments: