Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Hello peeps:)

Omgee I feel so fat -_- or maybe I am already.

Anyway! Today I got up at 12something:)

Awesomes, after how long :p

Yesterday was such a tiring day O:

Had BM tuition in the morning, then went to CURVE :D and got Physics tuition at night LOL.

So I was so sleepy LOL.

Kesian PohWei, only 2 hours of sleep LOL.

It's bad to get over excited :p

First thing we reached curve, we went to Peekaboo:)

I just wash & blow dry and PohWei had a haircut :)

I love my hair at THAT moment.

& now ... T.T ruined ):

My 35 bucks T.T

BLAHBLAHBLAH.

Will upload some pictures here later:D

Most are on Facebook:p

ARGH, actually I can go Camerons this weekend but

I can't because I am Penang O:

But who cares ! At least I am going with Poh Wei :D:D

:p Going Tropicana tomorrow ! :)

I want my holidays to be occupied :3

0 comments: