Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Mr Right

:) I have found my Mr Right :P

Eheh heh.

I sleep in school every single day & I find it fascinating :)

School was okay okay.

Everyone was so scared for oral O:

Screw myself!

Was too scared to volunteer today :x

We must volunteer this Friday !

La la laaaaaaaa ~

I want to go to your house ! :D

Alamak, so many homework to do lar but I am too lazy ):

Mother's Day's coming ! :D

ahha aha .

I dislike cake )x

I dislike eating Ox

Oh I am 40 kgs now :)

Great achievement :D

Today is my darling's brother's birthday! :3

I have BM project, Siviks project and Moral project T.T

Damn lazy lar.

I want to take up dancing lessons :)

Soon soon soon :b

I am damn full now ):

Screw the fried banana, damn addictive O:

I am supposed to post this in the evening but due to the computer, I couldn't.

So now there you go :)

I really want to take up dancing O:

Anyone want to teman me? ):

:D Cheers !

0 comments: